Think you qualify?
Apply now with these easy steps:
- Download, fill in, and print the application here.
- Sign the application.
- Prepare additional documents such as a copy of your *household member’s driver’s licenses, and a copy of the previous year’s income tax statement.
- Contact the manager to make an appointment to meet to discuss your application, and submit the non-refundable $20 money order for application processing and screening.
You may submit the application and supporting documents by:
- Scanning the signed application and other documents to your computer, then emailing the file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing all documents by U.S. Postal Service or other courier to: Attn: Manager | Snohomish Affordable Housing Group | 707 Ave. D | Snohomish, WA 98290
- Bringing the documents to the manager in person.
It is strongly preferred for all applicants to call the manager to set up an appointment to discuss the application in person. Contact: (360) 568-4951 or email@example.com
Note: Application and $20 non-refundable applicant screening fee are only valid for 90 days. You may elect to wait to pay application screening fee until notified of a vacancy. At the end of 90 days, if no apartment is offered, applications will be deleted from SAHG files. To keep application current, applicants must contact manager by phone or email and pay $20 non-refundable fee to re-verify application.